2014 New Membership
is in full swing. If you are new to FVBRC, now is your chance to sign up and save money! Our regular one time, non-refundable membership is $600, plus annual dues. But, if you sign up between January 1st and March 31st, you will save $100 on your membership fee.
If you are a current member, you can REFER a FRIEND and receive $50 off your Annual Dues, after they join the pool.
Our Annual Dues are staying the same (same as 2012!).
||Prior to April 30
||After April 30
A few reminders:
- Due to the high percentage of delinquent payments (after April 30), the FVBRC Board has increased the dues by $100 for all payments made after April 30. We hope this will increase on-time payments in order to process the 65-member wait-list prior to the pool opening on May 31, 2014.
- FVB&R Club membership consists of all immediate family members of a household; it does not include extended family members or non-dependent children. One extra adult is allowed if that person is the caretaker for children residing in the household and is attending when a parent is not present.
- Guests are always welcome! A guest must be accompanied by a member to use FVB&R Club facilities. Daily guest fee of $5 shall be paid for a guest of a member when a member accompanies that guest to the pool or tennis courts. There will be a non-lifeguard employee checking memberships and collecting guest fees.
- To resign your membership and/or redeem your bond (for members that hold a bond), please write a resignation letter and send it to FVB&R Club, P.O. Box 12323, Silver Spring, Maryland 20908 prior to April 30, 2014. We will process your request and refund the original bond fee (less a $50 administrative fee). Membership redemptions must be requested before April 30, 2014 or you will be responsible for 2014 dues.
2014 Membership Form
- Please note, members with a member number after 1858 do not hold bonds. Starting with member 1858, the fee to join changed to a non-refundable one time fee.