Welcome to the 2013 Season! Please contact Suzanne Pasternak at firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred) with membership
questions or to inquire about the membership wait list. The phone number is 240-447-1186 if you do not have e-mail.
A few reminders:
- Due to the high percentage of delinquent payments (after April 30), the FVBRC Board has increased the dues by $100 for all payments made after April 30. We hope this will increase on-time payments in order to process the 65-member wait-list prior to the pool opening on May 25, 2013.
- FVB&R Club membership consists of all immediate family members of a household; it does not include extended family members or non-dependent children. One extra adult is allowed if that person is the caretaker for children residing in the household and is attending when a parent is not present.
- Guests are always welcome! A guest must be accompanied by a member to use FVB&R Club facilities. Daily guest fee of $3 shall be paid for a guest of a member when a member accompanies that guest to the pool or tennis courts. This year there will be a non-lifeguard employee checking memberships and collecting guest fees. Guests are allowed one time per week.
- To resign your membership and/or redeem your bond (for members that hold a bond), please write a resignation letter and send it to FVB&R Club, P.O. Box 12323, Silver Spring, Maryland 20908 prior to April 30, 2013. We will process your request and refund the original bond fee (less a $50 administrative fee). Membership redemptions must be requested before April 30, 2013 or you will be responsible for 2013 dues.
- Please note, members with a member number after 1858 do not hold bonds. Starting with member 1858, the fee to join changed to a non-refundable one time fee.
2013 Membership Form
||Prior to April 30
||After April 30